Saturday, September 26, 2015

VCW 301

After living here for a month, I finally took pictures of my dorm room for you all to see. Enjoy!


My white chair folds up when not in use, and my laundry hamper rests on my tub of food
My foot stool and part of my bed and desk 
The view from our door is mostly Kaitlin's side of the room
My wind chime hangs from our door-stopper
My rain boots and umbrella
Our door featuring my wardrobe, a poster Gracie got me for Christmas, and my colorful towels
My bed, window, and wardrobe
The succulent that Cassie gave me with the little pig that Haleigh gave me
The back of my wardrobe is covered in photos and art and poetry
The back of my wardrobe and its many pictures. The crucifix at the top was my mother's in college.
My desk
My shelves of novels, textbooks, water bottles, and keepsakes
Decorations of the wall above my desk
Decorations and reminders on the wall next to my desk
My roommate Kaitlin, her bed, and our refrigerator
Our shower curtain with dragonflies

No comments:

Post a Comment